Monday, January 14, 2008

Late night out


Hey, remember when I said I was going to do
a painting of catwoman getting undressed?
Well I did it, and i can't say I'm super happy with it.
It's not bad, it just didn't come out the way I was Planning.
The unpredictableness of paint and all.
But it's a decent first try. So anyway, this is gonna' be my new
one. Bat Girl getting undressed. (yeah that's my new thing, super heroines getting dressed/undressed) This is the first sketch. I'll clean it up, figure out the colors.
Then Fight with some paint again. (I'll post the other painting when I get a chance)
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Ben said...

You are a filthy, grotesque individual. And I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. And help you write it.

Honolulu Dogfight said...

This is nice Curtis. Thanks for giving me a shout in my neck o' the woods. I've enjoyed the bus stop adventures for awhile now.