Friday, March 19, 2010

Cold Frog-Man in spring


I'm trying desperately to write something, but for the whole
day my brain has been bombarded with Irony.
Well not really irony, but Alanis' song Ironic is stuck in my head for some reason.

As a result, everything I try to write becomes about an old man...
...turning 98, winning the lottery...and dieing the next day.
It's kind of like if you had 10,000 spoons, When you just want to
cut up your steak. You gotta' a lot of spoons, but that's really just
quantity over quality. The quality item would be a knife, or perhaps pre-sliced steak.

So instead of writing, I started messing around in flash to try and take my
mind off that song. It didn't work.

And that's the story of the Blue Frog-Man. It's not a good story, but it's true.
Now isn't that Ironic? No... no it's not, It's just inconvenient.

No comments: